The ProQual Health and Safety candidate will report to, or be part of the senior management team/have management support and they will be aware of cost implications and budgetary controls and may be budget holders before commencing online health and safety courses.
To achieve the full NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification, a candidate must demonstrate their competency, knowledge and understanding by completing the eleven mandatory units. This qualification allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the Health and Safety sector through our Distance Learning Portal meaning you can earn your qualification in level 6 health and safety online.
When undertaking your Health and Safety training online there are mandatory units you must successfully complete in order to achieve the NVQ Occupational Health and Safety qualification.
Mandatory NVQ Units:
- D/616/9536 Promote a positive health and safety culture
- F/616/9531 Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- J/616/9532 Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- R/616/9534 Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Y/616/9535 Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- H/616/9537 Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- K/616/9538 Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- M/616/9539 Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- H/616/9540 Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- K/616/9541 Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice
24 months uncapped support with our safety assessment team. Take a look at our testimonial page to see the level of dedication we commit to our learners success. https://bit.ly/2XS3IOZ
The cost of the course is £1695.00+VAT (VAT UK Only) Should you wish to pay in full by card you will get the rate of £1525.50+VAT. Use code PIF10 or call +44 (0)1472 240112. Interest free payment plans are available to suit all budgets with no credit checks.
We provide assessment plans for each unit along with templates for completing statements and answering questions, plus a range of free resources to assist you with your study. The assessment team will monitor your progress through our user friendly platform to offer you support and guidance throughout the course. There is unlimited support and you can call, message or email your assessor as often as you wish. The learning material is provided electronically via a new "Learn Assistant Portal" which shows your progress throughout and allows you to instantly message your assessor.
Assessment for the NVQ Level 6 Health and Safety Diploma is by production of a personal portfolio demonstrating understanding and application of the standards at this level. This is greatly simplified by our eLearning platform, through which evidence can be electronically submitted.
NVQ Qualification Duration
2 Years access (Average completion time is 6-8 months)
Membership to Professional bodies
The Proqual level 6 provides Graduate membership upon application and following this access to IPD for Chartered membership.
Please call us for details +44(0) 1472 240112
Please add to the shopping cart and an SVT course advisor will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your purchase further.
SVT deliver these courses internationally with students as far away as Australia. We have offices in the UAE and Qatar as well as the UK. SVT have perfected the delivery of our NVQ's and have been providing Vocational courses for 15 years.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1472 240112 or +44 (0) 2039 599555