This online CMI diploma has been developed in consultation with employers and other key stakeholders. It is for middle managers and supports the development of their ability to lead and manage individuals and teams. The qualification develops important skills, including developing strategic plans and managing strategic change.
The Level 5 Diploma is CMI's benchmark qualification, taking you a step forward towards Chartered Manager status and widely regarded professional recognition. CMI accredited courses are recognised as the benchmark of professional accreditation. The CMI is the only UK based awarding organisation that has ‘Chartered status’.
SVT Ltd are a family business which have been training candidates since 2004. Highly experienced and understanding, SVT Ltd only provide courses which are perfect for online learning so our candidates can gain their qualification via our innovative online learning software through top class tuition, helpful, friendly staff and access to useful free resources to help develop skills and knowledge.
Diploma Course Structure
This course can be studied anywhere and will be assessed by SVT being a registered CMI Centre. The main objective of the assessment of this qualification will be to meet the assessment criteria detailed within each unit of study.
There is no grading system for CMI qualifications. Moderation of learners work only confirms that the required criteria for achievement have been met. Assessment methods can include:
- Reflective Accounts
- Work Products
- Professional Discussion
- Question and Answer
- Witness Testimonies
This qualification provides opportunities for progression to other qualifications at higher levels, which could also be work-based or more academically structured. The qualification also supports learners in meeting requirements for work and/or employment within all areas of management and leadership at this level.
Mandatory Diploma Units
CMI Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF)
To achieve a CMI Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF), learners must complete a minimum of 53 credits:
22 credits from GROUP A (4 mandatory)
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
Optional Diploma Units
A minimum of 23 credits from GROUP B (25 optional)
- Establish business risk management processes
- Promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships with other organisations
- Optimise the use of technology
- Manage product and/or service development
- Manage strategic marketing activities
- Develop and maintain professional networks
- Develop and implement an operational plan
- Encourage learning and development
- Discipline and grievance management
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders
- Manage a tendering process
- Manage physical resources
- Manage the impact of work activities on the environment
- Prepare for and support quality audits
- Conduct quality audits
- Manage a budget
- Manage a project
- Manage business risk
- Manage knowledge in an organisation
- Recruitment, selection and induction practice
- Manage redundancy and redeployment
- Lead the development of a knowledge management strategy
- Lead the development of a quality strategy
- Lead the development of a continuous
A maximum of 8 credits from GROUP C (8 optional)
- Manage Health and Safety in own area of responsibility
- Contribute to the design and development of an information system
- Manage information systems
- Manage events
- Manage customer service operations
- Review the quality of customer service
- Developing sales proposals
- Prioritising information for sales planning
CMI qualifications at RQF Level 5 portray practical skills and competences that are rated in academic terms as being comparable to Foundation Degrees and Higher National Diploma (HND).
This qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. CMI does not specify entry requirements for this qualification, but Centres are required to ensure that Learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
Access and Support
You will have full uncapped support by an employed SVT assessor. You will have access for 18 months.
The cost of the course is £1695.00+VAT (VAT UK Only) Should you wish to pay in full by card you will get the rate of £1525.50+VAT. Use code PIF10 or call +44 (0)1472 240112. Interest free payment plans are available to suit all budgets with no checks.
Anyone registered on a CMI qualification becomes a member of the CMI for no additional cost. CMI members have access to a wealth of resources and information.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1472 240112 or +44 (0) 2039 599555