The City & Guilds of London Institute (City & Guilds) is an examining and accreditation body for vocational, managerial and engineering training. They offer a vast number of qualifications across 28 sectors, which are highly valued by employers in the UK and internationally. City & Guilds qualifications help individuals enhance their talents and enable them to improve their abilities for better career progression opportunities.
NVQs are the most popular City & Guilds awards and similarly, a City & Guilds NVQ is highly valued by employers. Learners like them because they can do them without having to give up work and employers approve because they demonstrate an individual's true skill and increase their value to their business.
When enrolling on these awards with SVT Ltd you will have the flexibility to complete a recognised vocational qualification in your own work environment, and in your own time, allowing you to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the Health & Safety sector or the Health & Social Care sector.
City & Guilds courses are accredited by one of the leading skills development organisations in the UK and SVT Ltd are able to offer their courses as training providers, to employers and individuals, to meet the needs of today’s workplace.
City and Guilds Courses
The City & Guilds courses that SVT Ltd offer are:
Health & Safety
- New City and Guilds NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- New City and Guilds 6 Units package Offer (Units 519-611)
- City and Guilds Unit 611 - Professional development and ethics in Health and Safety Management (IOSH)
- City and Guilds Unit 523 - Develop and Implement the Health and Safety Induction Process
- City and Guilds Unit 522 - Manage Contractors to ensure compliance with Health and Safety
- City and Guilds Unit 521 - Contribute to Health and Safety Legal Actions
- City and Guilds Unit 520 - Develop and review organisations Health and Safety Strategy
- City and Guilds Unit 519 - Influence and improvements in Health and Safety Practice
Health & Social Care (Adults)
- City and Guilds RQF (NVQ) Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) 3095-31
- City and Guilds RQF (NVQ) Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) 4222-34
- City and Guilds RQF (NVQ) Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) 4978-54 to 56
- City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for Adult Care (England) 3080-50
Health & Social Care (Childcare)
- City and Guilds RQF (NVQ) Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England) (4340-31/81)
- City and Guilds RQF (NVQ) Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for Residential Childcare & Children's Management (4340-51 & 4978-52)
Our Free Resource centre gives you access to an online catalogue of documents and preparation materials to assist with course studies and assessments. Click here to take a look.Click here to visit Awarding Body Site