SVT are hiring!
Post of : NVQ Assessor in Health and Social Care/Management
Reporting to : Assistant Manager - Care
Salary : £25,000 pa depending on experience and qualifications. OTE £30,000
Hours : Full-time Permanent 37.5 hours per week (Negotiable)
Salary Band : 3
Office base : Grimsby
Role: Assessor will induct, assess and provide feedback to candidates either by email, telephone, Skype or face to face. The role is predominantly office based, however as our students are located throughout the UK this will mean an element of travel, and at times, overnight stays to undertake workplace observations.
The position is supported by key staff as follows:
• Portfolio Administrator
• Care Assistant Manager
• Internal Quality Assurance
• Quality Manager
It is therefore essential that the post holder possesses the following:
• Assessor qualification or be working towards it.
• Practical Health and Social Care and Management experience in the workplace for a minimum of 2 years with both Adults and Children
• Health and Social Care qualification at level 4 or 5
• Excellent administration skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Good IT skills and ability to use email
• Ability to deliver training in relation to the NVQ to groups of candidates
• Car owner driver with full clean license
• Internal Quality Assurance award or be working towards
From time to time the post holder will be asked to undertake other duties commensurate with their work.
To ensure that our QMS is developed and communicated to all departments effectively.
To ensure that each existing and new client is satisfied with the service that we provide and that complaints are dealt with effectively.
please send your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com