ILM NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Management - Course Structure
The ILM Level 3 Diploma in Management (Combined Qualification) is ideal for individuals who are hoping to quickly move into line management and useful for managers who already have some responsibilities. This combined knowledge and competency based qualification will help build and develop new skills to enhance any fledgling management career. The qualification also forms part of the ILM Level 3 Management Apprenticeship.
This is a popular NVQ with practising middle managers looking to move up to the next level of management!
Benefits for individuals
- Develop your portfolio of essential management skills
- Take charge of your personal and professional development
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected of a manager
- Manage your team effectively
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development
Benefits for employers
- First-line managers with proven competence in the role
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development
The below document explains how this Level 3 Management course is structured, where learners will spend their hours and provides an overview of credit requirements and credit values per unit.
The ILM NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Management course has 5 mandatory units and a range of optional units. Learners can work with their employer and training provider to find the best-fit from the optional units offered in the qualification.