ILM NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership - Mandatory Units
The below document looks in detail at the mandatory units in this Level 7 Management course and focuses on the key learning outcomes that learners will achieve and be able to demonstrate after passing the course.
The ILM NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership course has 3 mandatory units and a range of optional units. Learners and employers will both benefit from the mandatory units in this course in the following ways…
Develop a Strategic Business Plan
- Identify possible strategies to build on strengths, resolve weaknesses, exploit opportunities and avoid threats
- Discover effective approaches to strategy implementation and how to maintain a strategic fit between objectives and resources
Execute a Strategic Business Plan
- Follow through on well-thought-out plans, set clear priorities and discover how best to implement a strategic business plan
- Influence a logical set of connected activities to make a strategy work for an organisation
Provide Strategic Leadership & Direction
- Lead in ways that position a business for the future while meeting current demands
- Learn how to take decisive action that is consistent with the strategic direction of a business
Please download the document below to look in full detail at what comprises the mandatory units for the ILM NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership course.