ILM NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Management - Mandatory Units
The below document looks in detail at the mandatory units in this Level 4 Management course and focuses on the key learning outcomes that learners will achieve and be able to demonstrate after passing the course.
The ILM NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Management course has 3 mandatory units and a range of optional units. Learners and employers will both benefit from the mandatory units in this course in the following ways…
Provide Leadership and Management
- Influence people to perform assigned tasks willingly, efficiently and effectively to increase job satisfaction and productivity
- Inspire stakeholders and colleagues to deliver positive results
Develop and Implement an Operational Plan
- Determine the key initiatives that will help you achieve planned goals
- Define how resources; human, financial and physical, will be allocated to achieve short-term goals that support larger strategic objectives
Develop Working Relationships with Stakeholders
- Determine the scope for collaboration with stakeholders and develop an understanding of the characteristics that form healthy working relationships
- Become adept at creating and developing productive working relationships with key stakeholders
Please download the document below to look in full detail at what comprises the mandatory units for the ILM NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Management course.