ILM NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Management - Course Structure
The ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management is the perfect course for managers moving into a middle management position. These managers will still retain responsibility for operational processes but will be more removed from everyday duties. The level 4 qualification develops the knowledge and skills needed to successfully complete higher level responsibilities like planning and implementing strategic change. This qualification forms part of the ILM Level 4 Management Apprenticeship.
This is a popular NVQ with practising middle managers looking to move up to the next level of management!
Benefits for individuals
- Develop your core leadership skills
- Take charge of your personal and professional development
- Get the skills to be able to plan and implement an operational plan
- Improve your working relationships
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development
Benefits for employers
- Middle managers with proven skills in operational management
- Managers who can assess and manage their personal and professional development
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development
The below document explains how this Level 4 Management course is structured, where learners will spend their hours and provides an overview of credit requirements and credit values per unit.
The ILM NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Management course has 3 mandatory units and a range of optional units. Learners can work with their employer and training provider to find the best-fit from the optional units offered in the qualification.