IOSH is the organisation of choice for people involved in occupational safety and health. Joining any organisation is a major decision, and the only way to judge the value of membership is by what it can do for you. So ask yourself…
- Does IOSH have aims and values that I share?
- Would becoming a member enhance my opportunities?
- If I became a member, would this help me achieve my goals?
- Would I find all the benefits and services useful?
Regardless of what made you consider becoming a member of IOSH, we urge you to join our vibrant, forward-thinking community and share in all that's to be gained from being part of a world-leading organisation. At just £155 for the first year – that's less than £3.00 a week – membership represents excellent value for money.
- All course materials.
- Start course at a time that suit you and your own pace.
- Registration and certification costs are included.
- Uncapped assessor support.
- One to one guidance and support through email, telephone and Skype.
- Free classroom based workshops.
- Resource access.
- Copy of your e-portfolio.
- Price guarantee.
- IPD and CPD assistance to Chartered IOSH Membership.
- Mentoring by CMIOSH available.